Your shopping cart is empty!
If you were expecting to see items here that you previously added to your cart, it's possible your Internet browser is not accepting "cookies" from our site. Without cookies enabled, you won't be able to complete an order on thebikebiz.com.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that your browser uses to identify your computer;
- A single number is stored in the cookie and sent back to our server with each page you visit;
- This number allows you to keep a shopping cart and to stay logged in to the site while you place your order.
If you're worried about enabling cookies, have no fear!
- Cookies cannot contain viruses;
- There is no personal information stored in the cookie;
- Third-party web sites cannot read the cookie of another site;
- Not to mention, you can always disable them and clear existing cookies once you're done placing your order.
How to enable cookies:
In Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and verify that your privacy settings are set to Medium or Medium High. Anything higher will cause Internet Explorer to reject cookies. If you don't want to enable cookies for all sites, you can add thebikebiz.com as an exception by clicking Sites in the Privacy tab, entering www.thebikebiz.com in the address bar and clicking Allow. Repeat this step for thebikebiz.americommerce.com as well.
In Mozilla Firefox, click Tools > Options > Privacy and ensure that the Tracking check box is NOT checked.
In Google Chrome, click the wrench icon in the upper right-hand corner, then select Settings > Show advanced settings... > Content Settings (under Privacy) and under Cookies, choose either Allow local data to be set or Allow local data to be set for the current session only.
In Safari, click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner, then choose Preferences... > Privacy and under Block cookies, be sure Always is not selected.