The Krampus is the bike that started it all — the plus-size movement that is. For 2017, the Krampus features Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear hub spacing of 145mm; compatible with Boost 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 142 x 12mm thru-axle and 135mm quick-release hubs. Rolling on 29” x 3” tires, this bike can roll over just about anything you can point it at.
- 100% Surly 4130 Chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and 44mm headtube
- New tube-set uses the same trumpet tubes found on 2017 Karate Monkey frame
- Gnot-Boost adjustable rear dropouts
- Internal dropper seatpost routing
- 30.9mm seat tube
- Designed to fit up to 29 x 3.0” tires